1. Over-inflation increases sensitivity to cutting and tearing and center wear on drive axle 2. under-inflation causes excessive casing deflection and heating of the tyre; 3. results in tyre scrap and mileage reduction.
1. Use the recommended tyre pressure 2. check for tyre damage and uneven wear regularly 3. use the right repair method 4. remove the tyre when it reaches the wear indicator 5. avoid damage to the tyre casing
1. Dynamic balance of the tyre can increase riding comfort and extend tyre life; 2. Dynamic balance can improve vehicle handling and reduce noise.
1. use radial tyres;
2. ensure correct tyre pressure;
3. maintain your vehicle regularly (wheel alignment and balance etc.)
4. limit overload.
For maximum protection of your own safety, please use tyres with the right pressure. You can get the pressure information from Michelin retailers or professional Michelin technical sales representatives.